We know the importance of maintaining and caring for your leather goods. Please see the following care instructions for your Weber's Premier Leather wallets.
- Because our wallets are created from the highest level of full grained leather, we advise gently wiping your wallet with a slightly damp, clean cloth, ensuring not to wet the wallet down. Please do not use any detergents or soaps on your wallet as this will risk staining the leather or affecting the dye of the leather.
- Once clean, please air dry with the wallet closed to its natural folds to ensure that the leather is not damaged. If left open, this will not permit the leather to dry flat and will not allow the wallet to fold back naturally to the shape needed. This not only ensures the integrity of the wallet but also upholds the guidelines within our Warranty policy.
- Another helpful hint, do not overstuff your wallet as this will stretch out the wallet and create a risk of the pockets loosening.
- Please do not sit on your wallet. This again will stretch the leather and create a risk of stretching the seams and pockets inside the wallet.
- To maintain the leather, feel free to use a leather conditioner or moisturizer to reduce the risk of cracking. Note: use only a very small amount of conditioner or moisturizer. A little goes a long way.
By following these practices, it will prolong the life and maintain the integrity of the wallet. If you should have any additional questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Experience Team and they will be happy to assist. Thank you.