Weber's Leather offers a 30-day from receipt of the product, return period and cannot offer exchanges, refunds, or store credit after 31 days. All item(s) must be returned in new, re-sellable condition with original tags and packaging.
Items purchased as gifts are subject to this Policy.
- To return/exchange item(s), enter your order number and the email used to place your order.
- If you're having difficulty finding your order number, you may log into your Weber's Leather Account.
- Go to the Return Portal and complete the requested information including your order number and email address connected to the account.
- Select the piece you wish to return.
- Choose store credit as your return method.
- Once your return has been received and approved, you will receive a confirmation email with a store credit code.
- You can then go back out to our website and place a new order using the store credit code.
Be sure to check your spam/junk folder if you don't find your email confirmations in your inbox.
Will I receive a discount on my replacement order?
Yes. Please email Customer Experience what item you are wishing to purchase along with the color. We will create a draft order with the original purchase price and email an invoice to you to place the order with the store credit code. Please note that only one sale can be applied to an order/replacement piece.
RETURNING YOUR PACKAGE TO WEBER'S PREMIER LEATHER
Once your return request has been approved, a prepaid shipping label will automatically be emailed to you. Print and affix the label to your package and drop it off at the local carrier shown on the return label. **US orders only.*
If returning more than one order, please complete a return for each order. Print all prepaid shipping labels and include the unused labels in the box with the returns. Not including all prepaid shipping labels may delay your return process.
Please ship your package with a carrier that provides both insurance and tracking. We do not guarantee we will receive your return.
USED | DEFECTIVE ITEMS
Please visit our warranty page.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Customer Experience. They are happy to assist. Thank you.